Call for Papers
In this robust and dynamic VUCA world, entrepreneurship has proved itself to be a spearheading energy which is the essence of economic development. The greater entrepreneurial thinking and innovation in the workplace is not only expected to contribute to sustainable growth of SMEs but has also led to the company with an added edge over the rest of the world. Thus, GCeMP2k21 celebrates the spirit of entrepreneurship with the theme “Global Business Trends in Start-up and Entrepreneurship” which revolves around vision, passion, innovation, out-of-the -box thinking, optimism and that provides the opportunities for development.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Faculty of Management Studies, Ganpat University continues to provide a forum to academicians, practicing professionals, and researchers for participating by sharing their thoughts on the theme “Global Business Trends in Start-up and Entrepreneurship”
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantial similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- In the covering letter, accompanying the manuscript, the contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently anywhere for publication.
- Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) should reach us latest by October 8, 2021 in Microsoft Word Format only.
- Submission should include a separate title page, which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address (es), telephone/fax numbers and e‐mail address (es), title of the paper and up to four key words that describe the paper.
- The text of the full paper and abstract must include the title, but should not include the name(s) of the author(s) as papers will be blind reviewed.
- For preparation of the manuscript, the author(s) are requested to follow APA Citation Style. Please check the URL:http://www.library.cornell.edu/newhelp/res‐strategy /citing/apa.html.
- Acceptance of the paper would be notified within two working days of the receipt of the same.
- The complete paper should reach us latest by October 15, 2021 in Microsoft Word Format only.
- Few selected papers would be considered for publication in the form of a book to be published on the occasion and/or in the Institute Journal.
- All the authors, in the case of co‐authored papers, must pre‐register for the conference, and at least one author has to present the paper.
- Kindly send your abstract and full paper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review Criteria :
1. Relevance : Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interests of the conference attendees?
2. Methodology: Does the paper use sound and appropriate methods?
3. Originality : Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of literature?
4. Research : Does the paper compare and weigh the material against other’s work?
5. Conclusions : Are the conclusions sounds and justified as per the problem discussion?
6. Policy/ Managerial Implications: Are the policy implications relevant and useful for the problem shown?
7. References : Are the references relevant and adequate?
- Early bird registration- September 17, 2021
- Submission of Abstract (Max 200 words): October 8, 2021
- Last Date of Registration for presenting paper : October 8, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract : October 10, 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper : October 15, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper : October 18, 2021
- Date of Conference : October 22 and 23, 2021