Call for Papers
In recent turmoil era, achieving competitive advantages remains the top-of-the-mind agenda for any businesses which are experiencing paradigm shift due to multi-faceted disruptions from circular economy and sustainability. Therefore, fostering innovations in any business functions helps to cope up the challenges and hence achieve sustainable competitive advantage. Thus, the theme for GCeMP2k20 is “Business Management & Innovation”
Paper Submission Guidelines
- We invite academicians, practicing professionals, and researchers to participate by sharing their thoughts on the themes.
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantial similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- In the covering letter, accompanying the manuscript, the contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently anywhere for publication.
- Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) should reach us latest by January 20, 2020 in Microsoft Word Format only.
- Submission should include a separate title page, which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address (es), telephone/fax numbers and e‐mail address (es), title of the paper and up to four key words that describe the paper.
- The text of the full paper and abstract must include the title, but should not include the name(s) of the author(s) as papers will be blind reviewed.
- For preparation of the manuscript, the author(s) are requested to follow APA Citation Style. Please check the URL:http://www.library.cornell.edu/newhelp/res‐strategy /citing/apa.html.
- Acceptance of the paper would be notified within two working days of the receipt of the same.
- The complete paper should reach us latest by January 20, 2020 in Microsoft Word Format only.
- Few selected papers would be considered for publication in the form of a book to be published on the occasion and/or in the Institute Journal.
- All the authors, in the case of co‐authored papers, must pre‐register for the conference, and at least one author has to present the paper.
- Kindly send your abstract and full paper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review Criteria :
1. Relevance : Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interests of the conference attendees?
2. Methodology: Does the paper use sound and appropriate methods?
3. Originality : Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of literature?
4. Research : Does the paper compare and weigh the material against other’s work?
5. Conclusions : Are the conclusions sounds and justified as per the problem discussion?
6. Policy/ Managerial Implications: Are the policy implications relevant and useful for the problem shown?
7. References : Are the references relevant and adequate?
- Last date of Full Paper Submission: January 20, 2020
- Early bird registration- December 31, 2019